Researcher will be responsible for providing analysis and quantitative modeling to support Parametric’s investment products and new product development.
- Developing mathematical and statistical algorithms to support portfolio management;
- Onstructing data sets and performing quantitative analysis to support research, marketing, and product development projects.
- Masters in Finance, Economics, or related field
- 1 year of experience in the investment industry
- Experience working with statistics, portfolio theory, investments, and finance
- Experience working quantitative modeling, equity portfolio management, and portfolio construction
- Experience working with Excel, Matlab, R, CPLEX, FactSet, Bloomberg and statistical tools that allow for quantitative modeling and analysis.
Please mail cover letter and resume by mail, only, to:
Human Resources Business Partner
1918 Eighth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101