Parametric Charitable Giving
Parametric is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by volunteering our time and expertise, raising awareness, and providing financial support and donations.
Every year thousands of animals in our community need a second chance. Animal Humane Society provides these animals with food, shelter, medical care, and, most important, the love they deserve.
Parametric formed a team to participate in the 2018 Walk for Animals event. The 2.5-mile walk was attended by more than 8,000 people and 3,000 animals. It took place at Theodore Wirth Park in Minneapolis and raised $913,606.07 for AHS.
Learn more about Animal Humane Society.
Cancer Pathways offers programs of education, support, and community options for men, women, teens, and children living with cancer, along with their families and friends.
- Driving Out for Cancer Education, Prevention, and Family Support Golf Tournament sponsor.
- Staff volunteered by making lunch at Camp Sparkle, Cancer Pathways’ day camp for kids affected by cancer.
- SSurviving with Style Gala table sponsor.
Visit cancerpathways.org to learn more about this charity.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is a nonprot, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Participated in Take Steps, the foundation’s fund-raising walk in which patients and their families can connect with their local inflammatory bowel diseases community, helping them understand that they’re never alone in this fight.
- Silver sponsor of the CCFA Benefit Luncheon, an annual event to spread awareness of the CCFA and make charitable donations to support its efforts.
Learn more about The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery serves as a trusted resource for parents to call in their time of need, offering a 24-hour crisis line, crisis counseling, community referrals, parent education classes, parent support groups, a home visiting program, and overnight residential care for parents to place their children voluntarily—newborn through age six—for up to three nights while they address their crisis.
- Parametric sponsors one Cook for Kids meal each month. Employees volunteer the second Thursday of every month to cook and serve dinner or lunch for the kids staying at the Crisis Nursery.
- Painted the dining room.
- Sponsored a lunch table at the 2018 Formula for Hope Luncheon.
Visit crisisnursery.org to learn more about this charity.
Twin Cities Habitat is committed to building quality of life, health, and prosperity through the production and preservation of homeownership—because homes and families are the foundation of successful communities. A Brush with Kindness provides painting, landscaping, and repairs to qualifying low-income homeowners who have unmet home-repair needs. A Brush with Kindness was founded in the Twin Cities and has been replicated by hundreds of Habitat affiliates nationwide.
Over the course of three days, employees scraped, primed, and painted a house for a very deserving couple through the A Brush with Kindness program.
Learn more about Habitat for Humanity.
Jeremiah Program offers one of the nation’s most successful strategies for transforming families from poverty to prosperity two generations at a time. Jeremiah prepares determined single mothers to excel in the workforce, readies their children to succeed in school, and reduces generational dependence on public assistance.
We assembled 24 welcome baskets to donate to Jeremiah Program. Each basket provided families with basic household necessities (sheets, towels, cleaning supplies, toys and books for kids, cooking utensils, and toiletry items) that are useful when settling into a new home.
Learn more about Jeremiah Program.
Other charities we support
Parametric has also donated to or volunteered with the following organizations in 2018: